Christine James ~ HR | Administrative Manager
Born in Portland, Oregon
Married – Phil for 20 years
Former flight attendant – Purser – United Airlines 35 Years
Active Realtor – Keller Williams Premier Partners, Vancouver Washington (prior companies–Coldwell Banker Barbara Sue Seal, Century 21)
Active CASA – State of Washington
Grandmother of 11..Mother of 2 plus stepson
Mystery shopper for many corporations
Past flagger (trained only) for the states of Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana (why do I do these things….just wanted to know things!! 😎
- Flew Operation Baby Lift out of Vietnam
- Flew troops home from Desert Storm
- Worked with the MIA’s and POW’s during the Vietnam war
- Trained to work medical transportation for War Zone
- Honored at UAL with humanitarian award
- Met lots of celebrities …too many to name, world leaders etc…best job in the world being a flight attendant. Forced to retire due to injury.
- Benefit – great friends all over the world and pass benefits for the rest of my life!!! Great stories to tell
- Certified by UAL in Command, Leadership, Resource Management.
- CPR & AED Certified
- Responsible for Jumbo Aircraft, Passengers and crew entering foreign countries. (China, Japan, New Zealand, England, France, Italy, Germany, Mexico, Costa Rica , etc.)
- Constant reader. Tony Robbins fan, and his various courses.
- Something real and current – bios…Something fun and fake…current events.
- Love the lord…and My family…friends…job
- Type a personality….never enough time in the day!
Proudest accomplishments: My two sons Tony and Dan. I taught them to love the Lord….with that….I have completed my promise to god. He gave me sons to raise and follow his teachings….that I have done. At peace , watching them love their families and teach them about loving the lord. Chris is our Manager of admin operations and an absolute integral part of our operations. A den mother of the business who handles all the daily logistical issues that may arise. Her determination and work ethic is unparalleled here. You name it she does it and still ends up finding time for her family and grand kids. A model of hard work she is an asset to the team and a huge reason we achieve our success.
Ruth Shannon ~ Administrative Assistant Manager
Amber Carlston ~ Administrative Support
Amber is a student at Camas High School and is a blue-green belt in martial arts. She is a intersectional feminist, who is passionate about making the world a better place. She loves Deaf culture/ASL, acting, art CSU (Christian Students United), Mock Trial, politics, fashion, her family, doing makeup, Jesus, and her church small group.
Brayden Oh ~ Administrative Support
Brayden is a hard working, friendly, and smart young adult, don’t deny it! Brayden lives with 7 other siblings and loves each of them fairly and equally. He loves to watch movies, dance/ listen to music, hang out with his church friends, and read. He’s been to Mexico, Texas, and California. Currently at the GATE program, he is learning about different jobs that will help him gain work experience. In martial arts he is currently a blue/green belt. In his last year at La Center middle school he danced in front of the student body. During the school year of 2014-2015, he graduated from Skyview High School, Skyview Power!! In the summer of 2012 at Great Escape he got baptized. At Summitview Church, he is currently a youth leader for the middle/high school ministry and is the hype man for high school. Brayden is learning more about the real world as he continues to serve God.
Larisa Kokhanevich ~ Administrative Support
I was born in Ukraine and came to America in 2000. I live in Vancouver, WA and love it. In high school I took three years of French but don’t remember a lot of it now. I love to read and my favorite author is Karen Kingsbury. One of my life goals is to go on a Europe trip because I love to travel and explore. I love my family, church, and warm sunny days.